- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- JHARGRAM – VISIT LOCAL SIGHTS OF JHARGRAM AND CHIKIGARH PALACE
VISIT KANAK DURGA TEMPLE, MEDICINAL PLANTS GARDEN, JHARGRAM MINI ZOO.
- BELPAHARI – EXPERIENCE FAMOUS BELPAHARI FOREST, GURRASINI HILL, KHANDARANI
MIGRATING BIRDS LAKE AND GHAGRA RIVER ROCK
- CULTURAL EVENT – Tribal dance show
No details found.
KOLKATA TO JHARGRAM
Pick up from the designated spot as per your convenience and then we will proceed for our destination.
Jhargram city is the headquarters of the Jhargram district. It is a popular tourist destination it has vast historical importance in the eastern part of India. Though this place is known for its forests, ancient temples, and royal palaces.
En route we will stop for freshen up after we reach Jhargram we will check in and have our lunch.
After lunch we will procced to visit some nearby sightseeing in and around our location in Jhargram which will include
Kanak durga temple - Visit to Kanak Durga Temple gives a thrilling experience of natural beauty. It is about 14 km away from Jhargram town. The century-old temple is located in the forest beside a small charming river named Dulung. Several uncommon species of trees, birds and monkeys can see here. There’s a spot called Kendua on the way to Kanak Durga. Migratory birds visit the area in winter. A half an hour visit through the dense forest gives a charming experience.
We will also visit Chikigarh palace, Jhargram mini zoo and Medical plants garden Later we will come back to our resort and evening we will enjoy a breath-taking cultural performance by the local natives. Overnight stay.
[BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER]
After breakfast proceed for visit to Belpahari forest
Belpahari known for the lower ranges of the Chhotanagpur Hills line the horizon, the jungle assumes the character of forest, and large trees begin to predominate. It is surrounded nearby by many villages namely Banspahari, Ergoda, Kanko and a few more. The Ghagra Waterfalls, Tarafeni River Dam, dense forest and the city around are the major attractions to this place, also experience Gurrasini hill, Khandarani migrating bird lake and Ghagra river rock. Later in the evening enjoy the rest of the day at your ease. Overnight stay.
[BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER]
BACK TO KOLKATA
After breakfast we will check out from our resort and proceed for Kolkata. En route lunch at some good restaurant.
Our trip ends with sweet and cherish able memories
ACCOMODATION [OR SIMILAR STANDARD]
- 02-night at Chetona Eco village homestay
(For reference and photo of this property please refer to this below link) https://www.tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g14050500-d14155594-Reviews-Chetona_Eco_Village_Resort_and_Tourism-Jhargram_Jhargram_District_West_Bengal.html
Note: - We always try to provide the room sharing based on as per guest request depending up on the availability, in every location we will provide (if that place has any of that category) we also try to provide best location to stay.
- 03 BREAKFAST
- 02 DINNER
- 03 LUNCH
- 02 EVENING TEA/COFFEE WITH LOCAL SNACKS.
MODE OF TRAVEL
AC TEMPO TRAVELLER
- One bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the vehicle.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, and telephone calls etc.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Paying tips is not mandatory by the guest nor anyone from OrGoTo Tours can ask for it, but if anybody still wants to pay its up to them.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour. OrGoTo Tours will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. OrGoTo Tours will not be liable for the same.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to aid the disabled client.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship, or other services.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however, the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- Taxes as applicable.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.